I wonder what song will be number one in our charts this Christmas?? The X-factor is on at the moment and for the past two years the winners from the show have made that number one spot,I'm not sure if any of the acts this year deserve the number one spot but that's a whole different topic.
I done some research on the number one Christmas hits over the last 30-40 years and the results were interesting. Its funny how the style of song have changed the number one hits over the last few years weren't even "christmasy"...
I done some research on the number one Christmas hits over the last 30-40 years and the results were interesting. Its funny how the style of song have changed the number one hits over the last few years weren't even "christmasy"...
'Top of the Pops' was also a "must watch" in my house on Christmas day. We loved finding out who reached that number one spot and I'm sure this was tradition in alot of households but i think the excitement has gone and the younger generation don't really care alot about who's made it to number one, their way to busy playing with their overpriced lavished gifts.
This is my all time favouritte Christmas number one:

No comments:
Post a Comment