OK since i forgot my password and user name to my last blog spot, I had to start again!
I have decided to just write about Christmas,
people started hanging lights at Halloween and decorations were on sale during august in shops like pennys and debnams... Is Christmas being dragged out are we ruining Christmas time??
I am not sure, i am a Christmas junkie I love Christmas time, i love shopping for presents listing to Christmas songs and praying for snow..
But does everyone feel this way?
I have decided to just write about Christmas,
people started hanging lights at Halloween and decorations were on sale during august in shops like pennys and debnams... Is Christmas being dragged out are we ruining Christmas time??
I am not sure, i am a Christmas junkie I love Christmas time, i love shopping for presents listing to Christmas songs and praying for snow..
But does everyone feel this way?

No comments:
Post a Comment